Herbalife Active Mind Complex is a food supplement which has been developed using a patented spearmint extract called NeumentixTM.
This ingredient is scientifically proven to help improve focus, reaction time, and working memory without disrupting your sleep at night. Suitable for vegas, Gluten free, Lactose free.
Over 50%of people regularly have problems focusing, and concentrating. People aged under 35 are twice as likely as those to be affected than those over 55.
Who is Active Mind Complex suitable for?
- Young professionals who want to improve their ability to focus and concentrate whilst performing various tasks all at one
- Anyone who wants to stay mentally sharp while dealing with a packed schedule
- Anyone who is active and plays fast reactive sports i.e. football, tennis, squash, boxing, online
- Older consumers who want to look after their memory and need support with getting to sleep easier.
- Contains a patented spearmint extract which is scientifically proven to promote cognitive and mental performance1-3
- Benefits seen include improved focus, concentration, reaction time1,2 and working memory3, without disrupting sleep at night
- Contains Vitamin C, B6, B12 and folic acid, contributing to normal psychological function
- Vitamins C, B6 and B12 also contribute to the normal function of the nervous system
- Contains Pantothenic acid contributing to normal mental performance
- Suitable for vegans
How long does it take to work?
Benefits see in adults aged 18 to 501,2:
7 days – Support Reactive Agility – Reactive Agility includes things like:
- Reaction and decision making time
- Quick, unplanned change of speed or direction
- Quick reactions.
30 days – Supports sustained attention;
Sustained attention is a key part of daily life and includes things like the ability to focus and concentrate on a specific task over time without getting distracted,3.
Active Mind Complex Usage:
2 capsules per day to be taken at breakfast (studies show best to be taken at breakfast but can be taken at any time during the day). 60 capsules per jar (30 servings)
Is Active Mind Complex suitable if pregnant or breast-feeding?
No. The product has not been tested to support benefits or demonstrate the safety of use during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. During pregnancy and breast-feeding, women have unique nutritional requirements with increased vitamin and nutritional requirements as well as some dietary restrictions. Therefore, we recommend expectant or breast-feeding mothers to consult with their GP to determine the suitability of use before supplementing.
Is Active Mind Complex suitable for children?
No. Herbalife Nutrition products are designed for use by healthy adults (18 years and older) to be used as a part of a well-balanced diet and active lifestyle unless specified as a children’s product.
A child’s nutritional needs and even dietary limitations can vary based on a number of factors and therefore, can be unique. We recommend that parents consult their child’s paediatrician to determine the most appropriate nutritional approach to take for the benefit of their child.
I have a medical condition and/ or take medication. Can I take Active Mind Complex?
Herbalife Nutrition always recommends individuals with pre-existing health conditions, taking medications, with dietary restrictions, or food or medication allergies or intolerances bring the labels of the products they are interested in consuming to their health care provider for review. With the product labels, consumers and health care providers can review nutrition/supplement facts, ingredient lists, and common allergens to help determine product suitability in accordance with the consumer’s individual nutritional goals.
Can I take Active Mind Complex with other health supplements or Herbalife Nutrition supplements?
Herbalife Nutrition products are designed to be taken alone or in conjunction with other Herbalife Nutrition products, as long as it is done following the recommendations of use on the label. However, individuals are advised to first check with their healthcare providers on product suitability prior to consumption if they have dietary restrictions or other issues that are managed by a health professional.
1. Falcome PH, Neiman KM, Tribby AC, Vogel RM, Joy JM, Moon JR, et al. The attention-enhancing effects of spearmint extract supplementation in healthy men and women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled, parallel trial. Nutr Res. 2019;64:24-38.
2. Falcone PH, Tribby AC, Vogel RM, Joy JM, Moon JR, Slayton CA, et al. Efficacy of a nootropic spearmint extract on reactive agility: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):58.
3. Sarter M, Givens B, Bruno JP. The cognitive neuroscience of sustained attention: where top-down meets bottom-up. Brain Research Reviews. 2001;35(2):146-60.