Herbalife Phyto Complete is easy simple to take and works while you get on with your normal day. It is Carefully formulated with the scientifically studied ingredient Fiit-NS™, which is shown to support the reduction in waist circumference and abdominal fat.
* In combination with a balanced nutrition and exercise program. Study subject had a BMI of 25+, results seen after 12 and/or 16 weeks.
The capsules are phytonutrient rich and contains natural caffeine to keep you alert. The capsule is also is packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Chromium and botanical extracts including guarana, green tea, grapefruit, grape and black carrot. Vitamin B3 and vitamin C contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, whilst Chromium supports normal macronutrient metabolism.
A daily dose of Phyto Complete can compliment your everyday routine which is backed by science and rooted in nature.
Phyto complete is part of our extensive Supplements range
- Formulated with the scientifically studied ingredient Fiit-NS™
- Fiit-NS™ contains a combination of vitamin B3 and phytonutrients from botanical extracts including guarana, green tea, grapefruit, grape and black carrot
- Contains natural caffeine from guarana
- Contains Chromium which supports normal macronutrient metabolism and maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Contains vitamins C and B3 (Niacin) contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism and a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for vegans
Key FAQs on EGCG:
What is EGCG?
EGCG stands for Epigallocatechin gallate and is an antioxidant found in Green Tea.
Is there a max amount that may be consumed safely during a day?
Yes, a new regulation from the EU recommends not to consume more than 800 mg of EGCG per day.
How much EGCG is in Phyto Complete?
Phyto Complete contains 90 mg per serve (per 2 capsules).
Why is EGCG present in Phyto Complete?
Because Phyto Complete contains Green Tea Extract in the formula.
Do any other Herbalife Nutrition products contain EGCG?
Yes, Herbal Tea Concentrate also contains EGCG up to 42 mg per serve.
Do these products pose a safety risk?
No, if Phyto Complete and Herbal Tea Concentrate are consumed as per label guidelines there is no safety issue.
Herbalife Phyto Complete Usage
Take 2 capsules per day with meals. Use this product within a balanced and varied diet, as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.